This is a beautiful pastoral view taken from a public footpath. What is the building on the other side of the meadow?
The spire sits on top of Danbury Village Hall.
There is an interesting history of the Village Hall on the Danbury Society’s Blog Spot, written at the time of the hall’s 100th Anniversary. Apparently, the hall was built in 1911 and officially opened in April 1912 with the first recorded letting in June 1912 when performers paid 15s-0d to hire the hall.